Prospective P1 children and parents are warmly invited to our Open Day on 15th November. The best way to enjoy our Open Day is to come at 1.30pm to see the P1 room in full swing, then join the tour around the Friday afternoon classes, where your kids will have plenty to do and some items to bring home!
Please note change to school dates...
The new school year begins on Thursday 29th August 2019
Thursday 29th and Friday 30th August - half day, school closes at 12 noon for all pupils. As usual, we will line up P1-P3 (and older siblings) in the playground at 11.50ish and then all other children P4-P7 by 12 noon.
Please note - there will be no school transport available on these days.
Monday 2nd September - normal routine resumes.
- School supervision begins at 8.30am - children MUST NOT be dropped off at school before this time.
- All children must arrive before 9.00am - this is when classes begin.
- Any children arriving after 9.00am must come to the main front door.
- All Primary 1 children will finish at 12 noon for the first two full weeks of term. At 12 noon, they will line up in the playground for collection. We ask children to remain in the line and raise their hand when they can see a parent/guardian. From 16th September, P1 children will finish at 2.00pm.
- Primary 2 children will finish school each day at 2.00pm.
- Primary 3 children will finish at 3.00pm each Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. They will finish at 2.00pm on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- All children in P4-P7 finish at 3.00pm each day.
Reminder of resources to be supplied for each child;
Our friends at Ballymena Runners have organised a Community Couch to 5K which will start on the 6th March!
It will take place each Wednesday morning at 10am commencing on Wed 6th.
Registration forms and schedules are available at the two venues (Unite Gym Ahoghill & MustardSeed in Cullybackey). The cost for the 9 week course is £10, all money collected to go to the NI Children’s Hospice.
The run schedule has been posted below - just click to download.
The criteria for Primary Schools admissions has now been released and all information about how to apply for a primary school place is available at https://www.eani.org.uk/parents/admissions
If you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate to call us at school.
The McKibbin brothers are holding their annual threshing day on Saturday 3rd November from 11am at their yard on Killyless Road. This is a great day of machinery, lawnmower racing, threshing exhibitions, tea, sandwiches and music! We are so grateful for how this event has supported our school over the last few years - why not experience this event for yourself!!
Here you will find important information about upcoming events and term dates.